Payment System for Term-to-Term fees
- Fees paid via direct debit over 3 monthly instalments during each term. Example: If your swimming fees are $210 for the term, $70 will be debited each month of the term.
- Fees will not be charged over the school holiday period/public holidays
- Active Kids and First Lap Vouchers can be used towards swimming fees and must be emailed to email@example.com
- Your swimming enrolment will be automatically rolled over into the next term.
- To cancel your swimming enrolment, please provide 4 weeks written notice. If written notice is not received, your enrolment will stay active with Moving Bodies Aquatics.
- A 5% sibling discount is applicable where more than one child per family is enrolled per term. This discount is applicable to children after the first child.
- Sibling discounts are applicable to term time programs only.
- Sibling discounts are available for multi-program enrolments.
Make up Policy
- If your child is unwell and cannot attend their lesson, please provide a MINIMUM of 2 hours notice on the day of your child’s swimming lesson in order to be eligible for a make up class.
- An email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a voice message to 9457 7732 is preferred.
- 2 make up lessons are offered per term (pending availability). Make up classes do not roll over into the next term.
- Your missed lesson can be used for on of the following options:
- 1 make up Swimming lesson (subject to availability)
- 1 open Ninja session voucher
- 2 Softplay vouchers
- 1 Ninja/Parkour class attendance
- 1 Gymnastics class attendance
- 1 Mini Ninja/Kindergym attendance
- Make up classes can only be booked in 1 week ahead of the make up lesson/activity.
- If a make up class is missed, the lesson will be forfeited. If it was missed because of a serious medical reason, e.g. in hospital or a doctor certificate is provided, you may rebook within the term. The decision will be made by the Swim Coordinator.
Pick Up and Drop Off
- Please ensure your child is signed in and out of each class from the Centre appropriately. Please be mindful of all children and their safety when travelling in the vicinity of the Centre in a vehicle.
- All class participants and siblings should be supervised by a parent prior to and after classes have finished.
- Please do not enter the swim deck until a few minutes before your class starts. No children should be playing on the surrounding equipment, at any time. Seating available in our Cafe area.
- Moving Bodies Pty Ltd wishes to advise of the risk of injury associated with the sporting activities that are organised at our premises.
- Moving Bodies takes every precaution to ensure our classes offer the highest standard of safety. The wellbeing, health and safety of our members and coaches are of utmost importance.
- Participating in sporting activities at our Centre are however done so at the participant’s own risk. Parents and carers are responsible for their child’s health should any injury occur.
- Our coaching staff have relevant industry qualifications and experience. All staff undergo Working with Children Checks and have completed First Aid requirements.
- Moving Bodies seeks parental permission for our staff photographer to include your child/ren in photography and videoing during classes and holiday programs.
- These materials may be used for updating our digital media, both in-house and promotional. Suitable material will potentially be used to update our Moving Bodies Centre brochures, website, and facebook page. No names will be noted.
- Please advise Moving Bodies upon enrolment if you do not wish to consent.
- Moving Bodies requires personal information at the time of enrolling for a program. These specifics, such as your name, contact number, email address, and postal address enable us to provide our service and communicate with you. This information also allows us to provide a variety of updates and upcoming program detail to you.
- Required information also includes details about participating children such as their age and any medical or behavioural conditions. This information assists us with our class management.
- Under no circumstances are personal details shared with a third party.