We are always on the look out for fabulous staff to join the Moving Bodies team!
If you are enthusiastic, energetic, motivated and have a passion for health and fitness, we have a number of exciting positions currently available;
Learn to Swim Instructors – Immediate Start
We are looking for qualified and experienced Learn to Swim Instructors who are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling role to join us in our brand new Moving Bodies Aquatics pool.
As an Instructor, you will deliver lessons to infants, toddlers and young children. You must hold a current AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia qualification, current CPR certificate and Working with Children Check.
- Implement and deliver swim lessons based off our provided programming
- Set up and pack away all swim school equipment for each lesson
- Educate participants on proper technique and promote water safety
- Work independently with small groups of children or adults
- Complete student report cards, certificates and attendance information
What you will bring to our pool;
- A passion for swimming and working with children
- Knowledge of swimming strokes and teaching levels
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Safety awareness at all times
- Kind and caring nature towards students and parents
- Availability to work weekends
- Qualified Swim Instructor — AUSTSWIM/Swim Australia
- Current CPR
- Working with Children Check
- Previous experience
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant and Preschool Aquatics qualification would be an advantage
- Bronze Medallion
If you would like to apply for the Swim Coach position, please include title in the Subject line.