Welcome to Sydney’s newest parkour and indoor Ninja Warrior courses.
Our new Ninja course has a HUGE range of obstacles for you to commit and conquer! Take on our various sized warped walls, cargo nets, floating doors, rope climb, floating steps, spider wall, peg wall and loads more!
Important : before booking into our Ninja course open sessions please read the information below.
Indoor Ninja and Parkour Course Open Session
PLEASE NOTE OUR NINJA / PARKOUR COURSE WILL BE CLOSED
– Our Ninja Course is suitable for a range of ages. Children from 5 years and up are able to participate on the course.
– Due to the large size of our Ninja and Parkour Centre, there is something for everyone to be challenged by – even the grown ups!
– All Ninja sessions include a safety briefing that each participant must attend each visit.
– Primary School aged students MUST have a parent/guardian on the premises for the duration of the session. Maximum number of primary children per adult is 4.
– High School aged students do not require a parent/guardian, however must read and sign a consent form.
– Moving Bodies Ninja Supervisors will provide tips, encouragement and supervision, however these sessions are not structured lessons.
– You may be asked to move onto a certain area or to the next Ninja Course at particular times during your sessions (Particularly for Birthday Party groups).
– Participants may be asked to leave the area if they are not being respectful of the Moving Bodies Ninja Supervisors requests.
CAFE / BIRTHDAY PARTIES
We welcome small groups as part of our Open Sessions, however please do not bring outside food/party food into the cafe. This area is reserved for those who have purchased from our cafe.
For more information about our Birthday parties, click here
Click here to read more about our Ninja Course. There are some important facts for you to know before your visit.
If you wish to use gloves for your session, these are available to buy for $6.00. Keep them in your car so that you can use them for every visit.
Please see reception upon arrival.
Open Session Ninja Course Entry Fees
Weekday Ninja Course and Parkour Centre Entry
(SCHOOL DAYS ONLY!)
10.30am – 3.30pm
$20.00 / person
No booking required – (however at times we may have large school groups visit our centre)
Weekends, School Holidays and Pupil Free Days Ninja Course and Parkour Centre Entry
1 hour time slots available.
Bookings and payment MUST be made online prior to the session, and are for allocated time slots only.
$20.00 / person
Age: 5 years +
Take a virtual tour of our indoor Ninja Warrior course and parkour centre
Photos of our Ninja Warrior course
The Moving Bodies Centre
We are a state of the art gym and fitness centre for kids and adults of all ages located at Mt Kuring-gai / Hornsby on Sydney’s Upper North Shore.
The team at Moving Bodies aim to make exercise and fitness fun for children and adults of all ages – from babies to seniors. Aware of the demand among North Shore residents and their families for a local fitness centre where kids and adults can enjoy healthy and fun activities, Moving Bodies Centre was opened in April 2012. The Centre, complete with indoor heated swimming pool, offers programs outside the school system that complement your family’s lifestyle. Our aim for all who attend our programs is to enjoy staying fit in a supportive, safe and fun environment.
We are also one of the North Shore’s biggest kid’s birthday party venues specialising in gymnastics parties, indoor softplay parties, and parkour and Ninja warrior parties. Our indoor play centre incorporates two areas catering for children from 0-2 years of age and 3-11 years of age. It is also the perfect all-weather venue for indoor kids birthday parties. In 2018 our exciting indoor Ninja Warrior and parkour courses opened and are available for kids’ parties. Alternatively, our mobile birthday party equipment is available for hire and we deliver (and setup) at your home or birthday party venue.
At our brand new indoor parkour centre we offer kids parkour classes from ages 5+ from beginners to advanced. Our indoor parkour course is open to adults and for kid’s parkour parties and features a variety of different levels of obstacles that you can jump, climb, swing, hang, roll and more! A spider wall, climbing wall, a peg wall plus 4 warped walls are all part of our parkour area! Take a virtual tour of our parkour centre and Ninja warrior course.
Our school holiday vacation care programs are a huge part of the family services offered here at Moving Bodies and include gymnastics school holiday clinics, parkour theme sessions, meditation and yoga, and indoor soft play fun. We are also the Sydney vacation care incursion program specialists. We come to you at your workplace, school or community centre and run fun-filled school holiday clinics of your choosing. Catering for children of all school ages our workplace school holiday programs can include gymnastics, ball sports, athletics, games and other activities.